From GMod Wiki
|Syntax||Entity:PhysicsInitBox( Vector min, Vector max )|
|In a scripted entity's initilization event, this function will give the entity the physics model of a box. The box's corners are min and max (see additional notes for more information).|
|BBCode Link:||[b][url=http://wiki.garrysmod.com/?title=Entity.PhysicsInitBox]Entity.PhysicsInitBox [img]http://wiki.garrysmod.com/favicon.ico[/img][/url][/b]|
- The physics box remains at a constant angle to the world, meaning it doesn't rotate with the model.
- Both of the vectors should be local vectors (meaning that 0,0,0 is the center of the model, not the center of the map)
- The vectors are measured in world units.
- The 'min' is the lowest X, Y, and Z values on the model. For a normal box, all three values should be the same as 'max', but negative.
- The 'max' is the highest X, Y, and Z values on the model. For a normal box, all three values should be the same as 'min', but positive.