From GMod Wiki
Testing Some Things
automatic <pre>-like usage?
I wonder if this will work.
Wow so adding one space to the start of a line actually function like the <pre> tag. Amazing.
- Interesting and duly noted. KnowledgeJunkie 19:20, 25 July 2010 (UTC)
I really appreciate your efforts with regards to categorizing the templates on the wiki but please be very careful about adding whitespace to templates. It can entirely change the way the templates and pages it is embedded in look. I had to fix 2 templates thus far, just letting you know :). --Crazy Quebecer 22:13, 28 July 2010 (UTC)
Fast DL Page revert
Can you please not touch pages that you clearly don't know too much about. There's a reason the FastDL page is so elaborate and indepth with what it goes into. I've had a few messages about the information being incorrect and not being formatted nicely. I understand your effort to template everything; but please don't touch something if you have no clue what it's about. However, I have taken note about you using google to search for webhosts, to make it far more neutral for people looking for webhosting. --Teddi 16:54, 18 September 2010 (UTC)
- I'm not insinuating that others have no knowledge of the subject. I'm saying you don't and after reading the article, it was pretty clear.
- The article itself is not my own, I've simply edited it and cleaned it up over time to make it look more representable and whilst it was nice of you to try and clean it up, you omitted a fair bit of content yourself.
- Regarding your comment regarding my removal of helpful links in your revision of the article, I've revisited it and I've found no external or helpful links anywhere, apart from Google / 7zip. The information on the Valve wiki is out of date (try reading the fastdl article itself, you'll see many things that were stated differ from the Valve Developer Wiki) and the wiki there itself contains many incorrect entries, simply due to age itself.
- I agree the Article needs some rework and formatting isn't up to scratch; however this isn't Wikipedia and the information on this page should not suffer just because you deem it improperly formatted. If you had a problem with the information on the page, you could have made an attempt to contact a previous author on the page to discuss the information on the page, instead of taking it upon yourself to rewrite it with incorrect information. However, I will (attempt) to improve the page itself to conform with at least basic standards or yourself (or others) can, however the information on that page should remain somewhat as it is. --Teddi 20:36, 23 September 2010 (UTC)
Owed you an apology, young one. User:Cube334