User talk:Deco Da Man
From GMod Wiki
About all this vandalisms.
I think we need to make another tag or something. XD We got to stomp on these Vandals and at the same time keep easy record of their bullshit. D:< --Unrealomega
Did you ever verify if it records if a player crashes and such? --Unrealomega 08:49, 8 March 2009 (GMT-6)
- I don't have to resources to check, sorry. Manadar (the writer of the message) is a friend of mine though, I'll ask him about it. Deco Da Man 08:51, 8 March 2009 (GMT-6) (I finally learnt how to tab!)
- That'd be great! I've been wondering this for a while and I really don't have time to test it. If you find out, make sure to update the Wiki. I would appreciate this update. XD --Unrealomega 09:12, 8 March 2009 (GMT-6)
You are epic
Dude, you are epic at LUA. Your entire contribution to the lua language is great! Just wanted to make you feel good :D
- *Lua . God, you are epic at trolling. You should get a job in the subject. Deco Da Man 14:59, 12 March 2009 (GMT-6)
When you're able, make sure to accept my friend request on Steam. :P --Unrealomega 20:24, 15 March 2009 (GMT-6)
Image and the impostor
Sorry about removing the image. It was hard to tell if it was you or not, as the only want to figure it out is to check the contributions.
Also, did you unblock him? He seems to be active again.
wtf, I blocked him. Anyway, I don't really care about the picture, it was just funny.
Deco Da Man 14:07, 8 April 2009 (GMT-6)
- It's obviously Rambo. He can't seem to get over the fact he has no life. :3 Should see about talking to Garry about updating the version of the Wiki. I believe we're running a old version that probably has holes.--Unrealomega 15:18, 8 April 2009 (GMT-6)
- *sigh* Yeah, I'll poke Garry too. Thanks for taking care of it. Deco Da Man 16:39, 9 April 2009 (GMT-6)
No problem :) If you find some uncathegorized tutorials, just write to me and I clean them up! I wish there would be more wire tutorials, not video, but text :/
--Farum 18:31, 14 May 2009 (UTC)
Seems if you delete images, the wiki can't find the image in question to rename it, which is only a problem as to an image floating around on the server. :P Looks like in the move, the wiki wasn't updated fully to the new host, so it's a bit confused. Don't know if I want to notify garry or not. --Unrealomega 13:07, 29 May 2009 (UTC)
Moving and Redirecting
You don't have to "fix" a lot of the links that link to said moved pages. When they're moved, a redirection is made. :P --Unrealomega 21:03, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
- I only found that out after I wrote that I was going to fix the links :P Thanks, though :D Deco Da Man 13:58, 14 August 2009 (UTC)
Events and hooks?
You never did get around to that TODO TODO (Deco Da Man 13:41, 3 November 2010 (GMT)): Inform about different types of hooks Server-side, Shared and Client-side hooks
TODO (Deco Da Man 13:41, 3 November 2010 (GMT)): Explain different states Other hook functions Hooks can be removed. TODO (Deco Da Man 13:41, 3 November 2010 (GMT)): Explain hook.Remove and hook.GetTable