From GMod Wiki
What is Lua?
- Lua is a scripting language.
- Lua is used in Garry's Mod to add new gamemodes, new weapons and other features.
Learning and Tutorials
- Lua Tutorials - Tutorials for using Lua
- Articles - Articles on using Lua in Garry's Mod
- Fretta - Information about the Fretta game base
- Code Snippets - Useful code snippets
- Add-On Creation & Folder Structure - Where to put your scripts
- Third-Party Libraries - A list of handy libraries and modules made by developers, for developers
- Useful Information - Useful pages that don't deserve a category
- Binary Module Tutorial - Tutorials on how to make a binary module
- Gamemode Hooks - Gamemode events that can be hooked into via the hook
- Weapon Hooks - A list of the hooks that you can use for Scripted Weapons
- Entity Hooks - A list of the hooks that you can use for Scripted Entities
- Effect Hooks - A list of the hooks that you can use for Scripted Effects
- Tool Hooks - A list of the hooks you can use for the toolgun, a SWEP designed for the Sandbox gamemode
- Panel Hooks - A list of the hooks for Scripted VGUI Panels
- Derma Skin Hooks - Hooks used when defining derma skins
|This article is a work in progress.|
Last edit: 6/05/2011.