From GMod Wiki
This page shows the options available in the Settings menu under the Utilities tab in the Game Menu.
- Server Password
- This will set the password required to join the server. This works in Multiplayer only.
- Allow Flying (Noclip)
- If this is on, you can fly around by typing noclip in the console.
- Bind a key to noclip by typing this in the console: bind v noclip
- God Mode
- This will make all players invulnerable.
- Enable PvP Damage
- This will allow players to hurt each other with weapons.
- This setting changes the gravity. The default is 600.
- Physics Timescale
- This setting changes how fast the physics work in the game.
- Lowering this has an effect similar to slow-motion.
- Physics Iterations
- Controls how realistic the physical reactions are: lower means more real/accurrate reactions; higher means more alterations take place making it cartoonistic.